Thursday, January 15, 2015

Plugging Along

Wow, here we are almost to mid-January and I'm posting pretty regularly which feels really good. We have lots going on at Chez Fromage as usual but I'm making it a point to use my camera.

Of course, it helps that we now have kitties to entertain myself. Both for the most part are easy going and content although Shadow can get a bit hissy when cornered.  Phil is more comfortable around us, sleeping on the sofa in the family room where we spend the most time. 

They both love their head scratches and rubs so they become little purring machines. I do have to be careful with my yarn and knitting since Phil thinks these are for his amusement. I also have to put away our mesh pop laundry hampers since they're used to the same material used for their cat. 


DSC00194.jpg

These pics are taken with my new camera. It's super fast with 11 frames/second which I should do more since kittens are fast!


DSC00197.jpg Curled up


No comments:

Post a Comment