Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Canon A-1: first batch

Finally got my first roll of film developed using my Canon A-1. Definitely a learning curve but the pics that are focused are really nice. I even tried a couple of double exposures. :)

I already notice that I have to take my time to compose, focus and shoot. A tad different than than the DSLR which I still do those steps but I need to double check myself with film. So action shots and candids are not on the agenda yet.



img045
Tyler
Tyler doesn't have as much patience with me & a camera so this is the best I have of him on this roll.



img049
Tyler double exposed.

Or maybe this one where he is doing his best impression of a flower.

Joshua has more patience and more expressions...he is my muse. :)

img043
Daily skateboarding session.

img044
Walking home.
img046
Heading to school.
img047
Being silly.
img048
Josh double exposed.
So those are my best from this roll although I did find & develop another roll from 2003-04 so I'll scan those later...

No comments:

Post a Comment