Thursday, June 07, 2012

Game 4


Well, it was fun going to game 4 even though we didn't win. :( I got to ride the green/blue line Metro to downtown LA which turned out pretty well. Hector drove to LA after work and he met me at the station. He wore his usual bright yellow sweatshirt in the 80* weather so he's super easy to spot in the sea of black. Good thing I took public transportation too since some of the parking lots were charging up to $100...crazy, right?

LA Live was packed with people, hockey fans etc and what I mean by etc is the funky people that attend E3. So amongst hockey jerseys, I spotted the lone Link from the Legend of Zelda. She was by far the best Link we've seen and I guess from that statement you can tell we've see several before. She even had a well made shield and sword. Silly me didn't even ask her if she would pose for me. Oh well. 

I won't bore you with the game details but it was exciting and fun. Would have been better if the Kings won...Pictures later.

The one above is sponsered by Toyota and against a green screen that I chose and set up this morning. Too bad the kids wern't with us or we could have our Christmas card!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment