Monday, June 25, 2012

Another Monday

Here we are again at another beginning of a new week.

I am making some good progress on my Zarathustra socks which are vibrant to say the least. So far I'm really enjoying the pattern and the slipped stitches are fun. I messed up on the sole but no one will know but me and you! The photo below doesn't show the sole so I guess I should retake an updated picture...I guess I really cranked up the knitting over the weekend.

Progress on Zarathustra socks

Hermosa Beach was especially beautiful this morning.

Hermosa beach pier

I saw a SUPer surfing. She made it look easy.

paddleboarder

I saw a boogieboarder too. I didn't notice until later that he was old(er) and wearing a Speedo.

Boogie Boarder

I saw crowds of people gathering at the Pier Plaza...
Growing Crowd

I hung around a bit and pretty soon, the Stanley Cup arrives along with Jarrett Stoll.

Jarret Stoll arrives

Wow, what a coinkydink!!!
Stoll with the Stanley Cup Stoll Kissing the Cup So Awesome Stanley Cup on stage

Heh,  NOT !!!  But it was really cool to hang with other Kings fans and see the Cup arrive on a firetruck with Strollsie. :)

It was a very good  Monday and Joshua took/passed his yellow belt test today too. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment