Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Behind

I'm still here, just working behind the scenes volunteering at Josh's school, dealing with Tyler's middle school angst and getting ready for Halloween! I was caught a tad flat footed when I realized Halloween is Monday! Yikes!  Yes, Josh has been mentioning (a lot) that we need to decorate (hint, hint Mom) but I've been engrossed in hockey (Kings and fantasy) so it's time to work on other things.

Oh yeah, work has finally begin on our backyard too. Lots of dirt, rocks and junk thrown around with my avocado tree is reduced to a small stick out of the ground. :(
This morning I opened our front door to find a sign taped to it that We've Been Boo'd. What is this? It turns out to be a neighborly gift from someone and to keep it going...
Okay, so I had to run to Joann's anyway and found some little items although I was limited to the cash onhand since their register system was down. Good thing, my mind was functioning as I remembered that I needed to make a tail for Joshua's Yoshi outfit. I also hit Vons for items (pumpkin for Josh's class) & Party City for Tyler's Halloween costume (skeleton) & blue hair spray (tomorrow is spirit day).

Tonight I will be heading to Staples Center with Kathy for some hockey action and maybe I can get caught up by tomorrow. :) I think I need more caffeine.

No comments:

Post a Comment