Monday, December 27, 2010

Lotsa Things

Hope you all had a wonderful holiday season. We have a lot scheduled with both sides of the family so there is lots of excitement for the kids and just when you think you're done, we have to start preparing for Joshua's birthday on the 27th. :) He turned 8 today and his birthday still catches me a bit off guard.

We go to my SIL Lupe's for Christmas Eve dinner and have lots of fun with Hector's family. We usually have tamales and red chile (which I made this year) and also a big ham. There is also a gift exchange but somehow I failed to note it was white elephant so I gave normal gifts. Ooops. I'll be sure to remember next year.

We kinda rushed Lupe's schedule along this year because most of us have younger kids to ready the Christmas gifts and we have a long drive home. She wasn't too pleased but it worked out fine and we were able to leave by 10:30pm. I also told the kids to not wake us up until 8am Christmas morning. :)
192


184

The kids were so enthusiastic this year especially Joshua who declared it was the best Christmas EVER!! The big Santa gifts were electric scooters for both of them. Tyler was eager to try his out while Josh was reluctant. In the end, we all went to the park and they loved riding them. :)

194

More photos on my Flickr....

No comments:

Post a Comment