Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Ice Skating

On December 23rd we had a nice outing to LA Live for dinner with the entire family. After that, Hector and Tyler went to watch the Kings vs Oilers at Staples Center while Josh & I decided to ice skate.

The outdoor ice rink set up was doubled the size of last year's rink which was really nice but still lots of people. I dressed Josh warmly in sweatpants under regular pants, T-shirt, sweater and hockey jersey. He didn't complain once and he could still move freely. :)

Ice Skating @ LA Live

For some reason, Joshua is really fearless at ice skating. If there were less people, he would skate much faster. He skated for over an hour and I had to pull him off the ice for a super short break after I'd see him fall a lot but he was eager to get back skating.

Ice Skating @ LA Live

I'm still learning the 50mm lens which was challenging among the crowds of people but I got some good action shots (learning panning along the way). Overall he had a great time and I just have to get Tyler up on skates so we can go to Toyota Sports Center for some skating on a huge rink. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment