Wednesday, July 21, 2010

My honey

I met Hector at the ripe old age of 25 and he was 32 so seeing baby and childhood photos give me a peek into that time.
Look at him! So cute! Visiting his dad at the cemetary who wasn't a resident but an employee.

Younger photo of H. He must be around 2 yrs maybe. Look at those chunky legs. H recognized that house right away .

Now I can see H's face merging from the baby face. The glasses help too. Although it is H's secret weapon that when he removes the glasses, women SWOON over his eyes. No joke, I've had it happen to me and seen it happen to other women who had no idea of their power. It's better that he keeps them behind glasses. :)

Disneyland.

And we skip all the way to the Marines. Here he is with his sis Lupe.

Now I need to upload some of my old photos. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment