Thursday, July 29, 2010

Food Fest

Kind of behind with some events like the Food Fest held in Long Beach on Saturday. A couple dozen specialized food trucks gathered in one spot to offer a plethora of choices.

The kids chose pizza, of course at the Slice truck.

Hector tried Peruvian/Japanese food at lomo arigato.

My poki roll and some cream cheese deep fried thing.

Can't remember the name of this truck where I got my rolls.

Beautiful setting at Rainbow Lagoon park.

Another food truck with its own eating area and the kids wanted to go on top.

Hector was trying to get Tyler to lift Josh up so we could get a photo and this man helped out.

So many trucks ...so little room in our tummies.

Tiny little truck which served tiny ice cream sandwiches. Okay but overpriced. I didn't have the nerve to try the butter/bacon ice cream.

Just frozen lemonade and slushies.

So that was our day at the food fest.

Now I can say I tried it... the grilled cheese truck was there too but the line was super crazy long. There must have been almost 75-100 people in line. I'm glad I tried it before.

No comments:

Post a Comment