Tuesday, July 06, 2010

Fun Toy

Got my pictures printed today from my newest toy, the SuperSampler which a fun little camera. As you can see, there are 4 panels taken over a 0.2 sec or 2 sec time frame. There is no real viewfinder so it's hit or miss but my first try of a jumping shot captured Josh perfectly. Now for me to figure out the right motion to get the sequence in correct order. Just read it the Asian way for now.

Here is another favorite from the roll (film, yikes). I don't remember the motion I used, maybe diagonal (?). I can't wait to shoot more, darn the gray gloomy weather!

I just liked the manga images so I went for it. It's the TokyoPop bus parked in front of the convention center.

This one I rotated the camera while shooting so it's topsy turvy.

I had the kids run around. Do see doh.

No comments:

Post a Comment