Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Experiments


It's officially summer! The boys are very excited. Hector and I are in the midst of discussing plans; nothing set in stone yet.




Photos from last week. I was playing (experimenting) around with lights and filters. I don't have Photoshop on this computer yet so you will see how dirty my ring is if you click on the picture to enlarge. I am also claiming the excuse that diamonds are extremely difficult to photograph.

Here goes nothing:


My engagement ring. Reset in a Verragio setting on our 5th anniversary because my gold setting was bent and scratched from recklessness. Platinum is awesome but still gets scratched. Time for a cleaning and polishing.
Used manual settings, macro lens and crosshatch filter.


Next up is my 10 year anniversary band. Much better photos IMO and I really like the reflections. All were taken on the kitchen counter.

Some apple strudel muffins that Tyler and I love. It's a recipe Tyler gave me for Mother's day when he was in the 2nd grade.
The gift that keeps on giving.


Arigato, Mr. Roboto.

No comments:

Post a Comment