Thursday, August 07, 2008

snapshots

Okay so here are some pictures I uploaded. These are from the kids friend G's birthday party. We went to Adventureplex which features a huge structure for the kids to climb, slide, jump and whatever they can think of. Oh and there was a rock wall. Tyler want to do this but he couldn't because he wanted to wear his Crocs and then blamed me because I didn't tell him that he couldn't wear them. Like I was supposed to know. Anyway he didn't miss much since he can climb at the YMCA for free anytime he wants. Well this the first time that Josh attempted any type of rock wall and here he is. As you can see in the later video he didn't get very far but he gave it a good try. After that one try he didn't want anything to do with it so that was fine. I supposed it can be scary to a little kid once they get higher than a bunkbed.
I did manage to knit up a quick hat for G. His dad is a big USC fan and I have plenty of yarn that I had for the Harry Potter scarf so it went to good use. G really liked his hat and agreed to model it for me.


So here is the video that I shot. You can tell that I shot it vertically so I have no idea if I can rotate this around but you get the idea.


No comments:

Post a Comment