Saturday, August 16, 2008

Invasion

Bright and early this morning, Hector went and hired some guys to help with the family room. They swooped in, moved our heavy furniture and now are sanding/patching the walls/ceiling.

My darling husband planned ahead and moved the satellite receiver into the game room so our kids will not be deprived for one measly second of their precious shows. It keeps this house sane. I set up a knitting area in the play/dining room with a fan so I'm cool. It's only 9:30am and I am blogging in the comfort of our bedroom with A/C. Such a good investment!

Did you see that insane win by Michael Phelps last night? 1/100th of a second which is unbelievable to the entire world. Craziness but he earned it. Congrats on your gold medal.

Okay, now I need to pick paint and since I couldn't decide, Hector said I can pick 2 colors. Wow, in my limited thinking, that's huge. It just doesn't come to me but thanks for that because now I can pick a darker color & lighter color and be perfectly happy. Yay.

No comments:

Post a Comment