Wednesday, August 20, 2008

catch up

Okay picture time. I haven't devoted enough to my ceiling scraping adventure. I'm sure plenty of you have the lovely wonderful popcorn ceiling texture. Hector told me it was easy...remember how the guys did our kitchen? Ummm, no I don't recall. Anyway, it took me a week to get all of it off the family room. With a day off here and there. I started off very slow because I used a hand sprayer with warm water to moisten and soften the popcorn. That took forever. Hector ended up getting me a pressurized sprayer used to spray insecticide (it was empty so it was safe). We filled it up with water and so easy to spray a good size section then scrape it off.
Hector did the best thing and hired dayworkers to sand, patch and paint.


So I contributed my part to the remodel of the family room. I was proud of myself but man, dayworkers are THE BEST.

No comments:

Post a Comment