Tuesday, August 19, 2008

clutter

Okay, I admit we are a cluttered household. Papers, various things lay around because there it no organization. Every so often I go through an area and clear it out but the clutter comes right back. Part of the problem if having a space to put things so yesterday I went through our linen closet which is packed full of bedding, sheets, blankets and towels. I organized the sheet sets that I didn't want plus blankets. My mom and MIL give us a lot of blankets and now we're at our limit. NO MORE PLEASE! I bagged up 9 bags worth of stuff to be given away. It was a nice feeling to clean out a small part of the house. So I'm resolving to tackle our bedroom next month in hopes of establishing some order again. It's a slow process but it'll be worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment