Tuesday, November 06, 2007

wednesday


I can't believe it! I went to the drugstore to buy a specific item and while shopping found all sorts of other necessary items too and then when I get home I realize that I forgot the original item I wanted. Ugh. I hate that when that happens.


I have a very busy day. I have my photo editing class then pick up Tyler and whisk him to swim class, rush home to get Josh off the bus then out the door for Tyler's soccer practice (which has been cancelled for the final 2 weeks on account of total darkness).


Our 11th wedding anniversary is Friday. Last year was more exciting because it was 10 years and I was anticipating my eternity band. This year is just eh, another year. :) Not sure what Hector has up his sleeve but I'm sure it includes a delicious dinner at Mortons. He is driving me crazy with his ability to tease me about my gifts while giving away no hints. Bah.


I agreed to have Thanksgiving dinner at our house since the kitchen is finished. We are going to order the dinner from Whole Foods again so all I have to do is heat it up. My aunt and her family will come so that is always lots of fun and maybe we can expect Carlos (Hector's brother) too. My only dilemma is that we have no dining table. We have a couple of folding tables that might get called into use or maybe I can wheedle one out of Hector very soon.


I will be heading out to Vegas next weekend with Kat and her parents for some fun. I can't wait. I should practice my video poker skills.
The picture above is Tyler as Simpson character. Pretty funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment