Monday, November 26, 2007

Catching Up

I hope that your Thanksgiving weekend was filled with lots of food and joy. My weekend was nice and relaxing. I picked up all the fixings for our Thanksgiving feast on Wednesday plus and rib roast. All I had to do was heat everything up and put the roast in our rotisserie (set it and forget it) and make parmesan mashed potatoes (which was a great hit). Thanks to T for the recipe!

My cousin made all sorts of dessert goodies so we had plenty to choose from. Yum!

The rest of the weekend was spent lazing around eating leftovers and playing Guitar Hero 3. You Rock!! I did manage to go to Joanns on Black Friday to scoop some yarn for my MIL's vest which is 2/3 done. The shopping part was super easy (5 minutes) but the wait in line was super long. It probably took me 45 minutes to get to a register. Thank God for iPod...I just listened to K & B radio show on it and the time flew by! After that I didn't want to set foot in a store for a while.

We did get a call from our friend Mark whose wife Nicki is expecting a baby boy next month. She wanted to know where Hector got a certain sandwich for her a few weeks ago because she was craving it desperately!! :) It is THE BEST SANDWICH IN THE WORLD...a Godmother at Bay Cities Deli. Being the nice guy he is, Hector went up to Santa Monica the next day and picked 3 sandwiches for Mark and Nicki and some for us too. Yum! So everyone was happy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment