Monday, November 12, 2007

Knitting project


I finished this hat a while ago and it will be given to my niece in Maryland. She and her family will benefit the most of my knitted hats and I'm glad someone will enjoy them. I used a fuzzy bulky yarn which really shows the pattern well and I'm about halfway the same hat in a worsted weight but I'm not feeling it. It just doesn't have the same heft and softness so I'm setting it aside to decide its future.




At the beginning of my knitting frenzy, I was determined to make hats for all my friends and family. It's now November and that goal has been cut down dramatically. My top priority is to finish the second sock and knit a vest for my MIL. The sock is fine but the needles are so small and fine so I'm definitely procrastinating on that project. Plus I think it'll be easier to bring on my trip to Vegas this weekend.




I did start the vest and so far I like how it is turning out. Here is a picture of the yarn which looks pretty and calming. I hope she likes it.



No comments:

Post a Comment