Thursday, May 10, 2007

Pinkberry

I'm a little slow on some trends but the Pinkberry craze is still going on. People in SoCal and New York get to satisfy their addictions to some refreshing frozen yogurt. I know it sounds extremely boring but once you taste it, you're hooked. Hector mentioned that a Pinkberry is now in the South Bay (Rolling Hills) so yesterday Kat and I headed over after lunch. We timed it that way so we can avoid crowds because this location is near a high school. I got an original medium with strawberries, mango and Capn Crunch. At first I was looking at this big bowl wondering how I would finish it but the yogurt is so light and refreshing, I soon was scraping the bottom thinking about more. It's offical...I am hooked! Oh did I mention, Pinkberry is non-fat...only 20 calories per ounce. Tasty and good for you!
I've already looked up other locations and there is one in Rancho Cucamonga so I can get my fix while visiting Hector's family! Woot.

No comments:

Post a Comment