Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Diamond Scarf


I finished this diamond scarf a week ago but held off posting about it since I wanted to give it as a birthday present to Kat. It might be difficult to see well but there is a pattern. This is one of my first attempts at following a pattern and I like the result. I plan on making several more for Christmas presents so if you get one, please act surprised.
Lately my neck and shoulder have been feeling stiff and achy which I thought was caused by my pillow. I have a feather pillow that seems much too flat and has lost its fluff. Hector thinks my pains are caused by all the knitting I've been doing. But I haven't knitted in a week and my pain started. I'm starting to think it's a combo of old age and a flat pillow so yesterday I bought a new pillow at Target. There are pillows for side sleepers, back sleepers and all positions, then there are options for feather, down alternative etc. The possibilities are endless. I decided to choose a memory foam combo pillow that has memory foam on one side and a regular pillow on the other. Last night I used it and this morning my neck and shoulder feel better. Coincidence? I think NOT.

No comments:

Post a Comment