Friday, May 11, 2007

Gentle or Hard?

A couple of years ago, I had Hector put in a rain-type shower head in the master bathroom. He is very handy with stuff like that but after it was installed, the water pressure was weak. I just got used to it and never questioned it. I figured it was like rain although a light rain. Then a few weeks ago, Hector used my shower to rinse Tyler off and was surprised by how weak the water came out (he uses the downstairs shower). So a few days ago, Hector took off the shower head, removed the flow restrictor then put it back on. Yikes! The water pressure from the shower pelted me so hard, it was painful. Before I had the water on full blast to get my light trickle of water out and now I have to push the knob in about 2/3 to get a comfortable spray which is still a lot stronger than before. Everytime I turn on my shower I laugh at my pressure washer shower while Hector wonders how I could live with the previous one!

No comments:

Post a Comment