Monday, April 24, 2006

Viva Las Vegas


I'm off to Las Vegas Tuesday night with my friend Kat to whoop it up in Sin City. We are leaving around 6 pm and get a jump on the drive which should take around 4-5 hours. We will stop at stateline to stay at Primm Valley for the night, then meet Kat's parents coming in Wednesday morning to head into Vegas. Kat and I will get a chance to gamble and shop at the outlet stores there. This is gonna be my girls' mini vacation since my husband and I take some time to spend with our girl/guy friends. It is a nice break away from the kids and hubby. I get a chance to have time completely to myself and it allows Hector to bond with the kids.

Don't expect any posts while I'm gone, I'll be having fun gambling.

1 comment:

  1. I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
    »

    ReplyDelete