Friday, April 14, 2006

Good Friday


I have lost track of the days while on vacation but I think we are back on track. I've doing laundry, went grocery shopping and cooking my husband's favorite dish (chile rojo with rib tips). Whew! The kids are keeping themselves busy since it's raining outside as I'm typing this. The fun times have come to an end so back to our usual routine. We did take the kids to Legoland yesterday which was fun. It was more crowded than usual due to spring break and we saw a few people that I recognize from Tyler's school. Later Tyler and I will decorate some Easter eggs with a tie-dye recipe that my friend Kat found in a magazine. I'll take some pics of the results...


As you may know, I'm doing the stay-at-home mom thing which I do enjoy. I am technically on-call with my company although I haven't worked in a year. Today I called my district office to cash out some vacation time for my Vegas trip in 2 weeks which is all good since I have 224 hours of vacation. The person did mention that the administration is buckling down on the on-call people to work at least 9 hours a months to remain on the payroll. Hmmmfff! I told her that was fine if they needed to cut me loose; I won't be able to work the minimum time they want. Oh wait an update on that, I had to call my office again and they went ahead & took me off the payroll so they will cash out all my vacation and send me the check. So ends my career in pharmacy for now...



The pics I posted today are of Joshua and Tyler goofing at the car rental agency. Hector was taking an extraordinarily long time getting the car. I watched everyone on the shuttle with us take off in their cars then saw the people arriving after us get their cars too! Finally, Hector emerges and says he has been busy installing the car seat. The first one he had was junk so he found a brand new one but it was a pain to get it just right.No biggie. So I kept the kids entertained by taking funny pics and these are some of the results.




No comments:

Post a Comment