Sunday, April 23, 2006


Last year, my best friend Kat and I spent a significant amount of time going to concerts. First was Erasure, then Chris Isaak, Green Day and Depeche Mode. Then my husband and I went to Inland Invasion and saw bands like 311, Weezer, Madness, Jet, Beck and Cake. This year seemed like there just wasn't anything sparking our interest but April has changed everything. Chris Isaak is in concert this summer and I just bought Madonna tickets for May. Woot!! A friend sent out an email Saturday saying she has 3 pairs of tickets to Madonna for sale. I didn't realize how expensive her tickets are normally so I had a big shock. The floor and loge tickets are $350 each and colonade is $150. Don't get me wrong I've spent that much on tickets before but these are the face values on Madonna tickets. Luckily, my friend will sell these tickets are the original face value price. So now this will be exciting since I've never seen Madonna in concert except on television. I'll let you know how it goes!!

I don't have any cool pics of any of the concerts that I've been to. They always say no cameras but when you get inside, everyone has one or a camera phone. So instead, here is a pic of my kids at the drive-in last weekend. It was a double feature of Ice Age 2 and 8 Below which the kids seemed to enjoy. I believe that this is the last drive-in in the Los Angeles area and we have fun, hanging out and eating popcorn.

No comments:

Post a Comment