Wednesday, April 19, 2006

More Maui memories


I have lots of pics from Maui still. We take as many pictures as we can and hope that some of them are decent. The above pic is in Lahaina taken from inside the Bubba Gump restaurant. We had just finished our lunch and the view was just beautiful.


This is our picture perfect sunset which came out pretty good considering that I don't have the technical knowledge of photography so I relied on our digital camera's capabilities. The first night I tried to photograph the sunset, it was very cloudy so the horizon was obscured. This night the clouds and wind were on our side so I was able to get a nice shot.



This photo was kind of a mistake since I wanted the actual statue image not its silhouette. It came out nice especially with the rainbow, clouds and sky in the background. This is outside of our hotel where the manager's reception is held every evening. From 4-6 pm. we drank Mai Tais and the kids had sodas with a snack mix of Cheetos, Doritos, Sunchips and pretzels.

No comments:

Post a Comment