Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Es el queso!!


The title of my blog came from a campaign for California cheese many years ago. It started with billboards with a phrase or question and the answer was always "It's the Cheese". For example, "Why millions come to California...it's the cheese." One of my favorites was, "2 out of 3 Californians are bilingual....es el queso." So behold, my license plate to honor the phrase. S (es) L (el) queso which surprisingly stumps some people even though I have the translation in English as a frame. Guesses include sliced cheese or sell cheese. Ugh... at least mine is not that hard to figure out unlike a lot of other vanity plates I've seen.



We are having another storm which should bring another 2 feet of snow to our local mountains. It had been sprinkling off and on all day until it was time for me to pick up Josh from preschool when it began to pour and still continues to come down. It doesn't take long for the streets in LA to flood which causes all sorts of traffic problems. I keep checking the weather channel site to see what Maui is like and they've been having nonstop rain for the last week or so. I'm seriously hoping that it will stop by Tuesday when we arrive.

No comments:

Post a Comment