Tuesday, March 07, 2006

March Madness


Ugh, I don't mean basketball...I could care less. I am getting closer to my vacation to Maui in April followed by a mini-trip to Vegas. Winter in southern California is almost over which overall seemed like a roller coaster with temps soaring up to the 80's then dipping down into the 40's. We just had some rain yesterday afternoon which made for a beautiful morning today. Hector wants to take Tyler skiing this weekend at the local mountains so maybe the rains will bring more snow. I think I'll stay home with Joshua since he is too young to ski and my foot has been bothering me. I have an appointment with the podiatrist Thursday to check it out. It sucks getting old!


I need to start getting our stuff together that we will need in Hawaii. Make sure shorts and T-shirts fit and I have to find reef shoes for the kids. Lots of sunscreen although I can buy that in Hawaii. Actually anything I forget, I don't have to worry since we will be in civilization. I know the kids and Hector will get tan while I will just try not to burn! It will be so nice to relax and just enjoy the family without all our usual distractions.


The top picture is Wonder Boy (aka Tyler) in the mask while Wonder baby decided to shun his mask. The second picture is Joshua posing for a quick shot then off to chasing bubbles again.

No comments:

Post a Comment