Sunday, February 19, 2006


I am bummed today...my husband left us to go snowboarding at Lake Tahoe and won't be back until Friday night. I miss him already and have to ready myself to take care of my 2 active boys for the week. Yesterday, Joshua woke up vomiting which continued throughout the day but this morning he seemed to back to his normal self. Thank goodness, it was just a 24 hour bug. Hector was worried about Joshua and was ready to cancel his trip in case this was something serious. It was sweet of him to offer but hey, kids get sick. This is Hector's one time to take some time off for himself and go have fun with the guys. They snowboard, gamble and relax. Don't worry, I get my equal time to myself too. This year, I will take a couple mini-breaks to Las Vegas with the girls which is coming up in April. There will be gambling, outlet shopping, dining and maybe a show.

Monday is President's Day so no school for Tyler. Hmmm, what to do? Maybe visit Grandma who can watch the kids for a few hours while I can get something done. Like take a nap or catch up on Tivo. Sounds nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment