Wednesday, February 15, 2006


Help! My washing machine broke on Monday and of course I have like 6 loads of wash to do. We decided to buy a new washer today, so yippee! And no, this is NOT my Valentine's Day present. Last night, we went to our favorite Korean BBQ buffet which was great like usual. After that we went to Sharpshooters to check out shooting lessons and guns. Yep, my husband got me shooting lessons for Valentine's Day. Instead of getting pissed off and shooting him, I am pretty thrilled at the prospect of shooting a gun. The guys at Sharpshooters were very helpful and had me hold about 5 different guns. Then they go into testosterone mode to discuss the pros and cons of revolvers and automatics (I think at that point my eyes started glazing over). It was cool though, seeing the different makes and models...they had me try pulling back to slides to see if I could do it. The next step is to get my lessons and I can test the guns then. More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment