Monday, February 20, 2006


Good morning, all! I'm up early today since Joshua woke me up in our bed retching. I managed to grab him & run to the bathroom but the damage was already done. So I am washing the bedding again while he seems to be fine singing along with his DVD. I had thought this bug was gone but nope, not yet. At least I have nothing planned for the day since I need to conserve my energy for the rest of the week.

Hector called from Lake Tahoe and the cabin is very rustic. They had to thaw out the water pipes but so far no hot water. Beforehand I had checked the weather up there and it was colder than usual so I tried to convince Hector to bring a warm coat for night. Being a native Californian and extremely hard-headed, he didn't listen to me because at his work, they keep the ORs at around 50 degrees. Hello?!? It is 5-8 degrees at Lake Tahoe at night which is a little different than 50 degrees. Sure enough, when he called last night he said it was COLD and that I was right. I'm thinking it's better to be warm than cold and you always can take off more layers. Well, it should be warming up this week and he will have lots of fresh powder for snowboarding.







Here is Joshua in the blanket. He loves to roll himself around in blankets and lay on the floor. You have to be careful where you step! This is a closeup of Tyler in Kyoto where he loved seeing the leaves. These are the tiniest ones he found.

No comments:

Post a Comment