Tuesday, July 28, 2020

(Mis)Adventures with Hector #12,739

I love my husband. 

He keeps me on my toes and makes me laugh, sometimes unintentionally. 

Last night, he was about to head out for some errands and says, "I can't find my phone." Not unusual, he looks in the typical places and no phone. I offer to call his phone and we don't hear anything, not in his car or upstairs. Hmm.

After several minutes, I've stopped calling his phone so he takes our house phone and begins calling it. Hector was outside and then comes back in announcing, "I found it!" 

Earlier, Hector was packing our old TV in the spare bedroom into the new TV box. As he lowered the TV into the box, his cell phone was in his shirt pocket and fell into the box without him noticing. He then and taped up the box and put it in the SUV to drive to our storage. 

It was fortunate that he found the phone before the box was put into storage because we may have never found it again or at least many years! It was so random yet so Hector.

So have you or your partner have some similar story? Share in the comments...

No comments:

Post a Comment