Wednesday, July 29, 2020

Hump Day

My day began great. I do a little bit of Animal Crossing to do my daily activities and see who is visiting. On Tyler's island, Julien was crafting something neither of us had so he decided to try Turnip Exchange to have people visit your island for turnip selling, DIY recipes and more. We have used this site to sell our turnips and get DIYs but never hosted. It was interesting and I think a positive experience for Tyler so maybe I'll give it a go one day.

We then did our errands, going to CVS, the bank and the post office. I got some coin wrappers because I have a plastic tub of coins that I've collecting for 5+ years. With COVID going on, there has been a coin shortage so places require a credit card or exact change. The other day when we went to the beach, we paid the $7 parking fee in quarters.

I managed an hour of sorting and packing coins. There are still a lot of coins to sort.

I started my 2nd batch of limoncello. This time I was able to get the Pure Proof 151 which will be a lot stronger than my last batch, thanks to my cousin who brought it from Arizona. Now we wait a couple of weeks and see how it goes from there.





Dealing with my mom who is hard of hearing is exhausting especially when she calls me on the phone asking questions and no matter how loud I speak/yell, she can't hear me or gets it wrong. Sometimes, I can see the humor of it all but today it was just frustrating and depressing. 




Wrapping it up for tonight...enjoy a close up of Phil.

No comments:

Post a Comment