Friday, July 10, 2020

2020

Last night, the topic of our cats came up...how old are they?? Husband brings up my blog and they are 5 years old. Then he starts scrolling, reading my old posts and I am oohing and awwwing at the photos. I know how I keep saying I should blog more since it is really a nice way to journal my life. I do keep a handwritten journal since I've been into fountain pens lately. Oh, I haven't shared that?? So much to tell and share and lord knows, I have the time...

Did  you know that we had COVID-19 in March?? It seems like a lifetime ago but here we are in July and still in the thick of it all but there are 130,000+ Covid deaths in the US. I will share our COVID story soon. I have to collect my thoughts because it is a lot plus my memory of it is clear and hazy at the same time. 


Meanwhile, amuse yourselves with my mask photo. Yes, this mask looks like underwear and I look pretty stupid but if it helps protect my 84 year old mother and others then so be it.






No comments:

Post a Comment