Friday, May 30, 2014

Friday




It's Friday and Game 6 of the Western Conference finals. Here's to the Kings winning (please, oh please) and moving on to the Finals.

Video flashback of all sorts with the re-vamp of A-Ha's Take on Me by Reel Big Fish plus that it was used in Samba di Amigo way back in the day on Dreamcast. I freaking loved that game and spent way too much time playing a game of a monkey shaking his maracas to all sorts of songs. 

I might have dig that game out and see if it still works.  I bet Tyler and Joshua will beat all my high scores in no time.  

I'm heading out to tonight's game with Laura so look for us on TV. I have all day to get my anxiety levels to a record high then let the hockey playing commence.


Randy's Donuts Go Kings hockey puck

No comments:

Post a Comment