Friday, May 02, 2014

Spring Break

Sorry for the extended hiatus...I'm constantly playing catch up with my blog and I still didn't finish my Calgary trip. :/

I wanted to post some pics of Tyler's trip because we've been preparing for this 8th grade trip since the previous year and boom, it was finally here. We spent lots of time prepping Tyler for this trip since Mom & Dad won't be with him. I actually made Tyler live out of his suitcase the week before to have him get used to being responsible for his things.

The internet service is spotty at best in the areas where the kids were so most days we got a daily email from the teacher updating on their location/activities. We were on our own spring break trip too so this was all happening at the same time.

Overall, his nine day trip was fun. We noticed that Tyler carried himself with a little more assurance and confidence. He was more considerate for others too. It was really hard to let him go and we missed him like crazy but I think he learned a lot on this trip.

He did bring a camera and managed to take some pictures but I think he stopped about halfway through the trip. Luckily, the EF tour guide took pics of all the kids along with group photos that I will post later.

For now, here are some of Tyler's pictures.


DSCF0615.jpg


DSCF0620.jpg


DSCF0631.jpg



DSCF0654.jpg



DSCF0666.jpg


DSCF0667.jpg

I think he'll remember this trip for a really long time and it looks like so much fun, the rest of us want to go to Costa Rica.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment