Friday, June 06, 2014

OMG, It's Friday!

and OMG, I finally posted again! 

The LA Kings are in the Stanley Cup Finals and I have to get that out of the way. I won't bore you with my excitement but Hector can attest to my shrill screaming when the Kings advanced to the Finals. Believe me, he won't ever let me live that down. I was letting out all my pent up anxiety from the playoffs and the entire neighborhood knew it. No, the police didn't arrive so it couldn't have been that bad.

Even more exciting for some is that I'm getting through my spring break photos to Washington DC which seemed like eons ago (April, when playoffs began)...so enjoy. Not much to say about DC except that it is huge and vast. Very tourist friendly but we did some major walking averaging 5 miles a day. Josh got to be only child for a week and he adapted well.

IMG_3776.jpg

IMG_3795.jpg
  We rode the metro daily which was convenient and easy. We didn't put a dent in the numerous historical attractions. I really enjoyed myself especially during the cherry blossom season.



IMG_3799.jpg


IMG_3806.jpg


IMG_3810.jpg


IMG_3878.jpg

There are still hundreds of photos to go through too so enjoy the small sampling. 
My Flickr set is here.

No comments:

Post a Comment