Friday, May 10, 2013

yippee



I'm trying to get normal things done, but this 1st round playoff series between LA and St. Louis has my stomach in knots. Maybe because the Kings are the defending champs so they have something to prove & the Blues want to redeem their last season sweep.

Super tight play and each game has only been won by one goal. We also have a house guest so he gets to experience Kings playoff hockey in our household. He & Hector had to suffer through OT to be over so they could get ramen noodles. Ha!

I like how Voynov gets dog-piled somewhat by his teammates. He is Russian and doesn't speak a lot of English but those guys speak the language of hockey. He is also not a flashy guy which I really like too. He is bent over like he's gonna be sick but he was probably overwhelmed a bit. :)

Game 6 is Friday and in a way, I'm happy that I will not be at Staples Center because my anxiety level goes up a bit with each game. Yes, it's only the first round! Playoff hockey is the best and the worst time of year!

Going to my happy place...



Okay, this just goes to show you how nervous I get. I was at this game and don't even remember this playing at the opening of the game. Uff...

No comments:

Post a Comment