Tuesday, December 04, 2012

Hat Duo

I got temporarily sidetracked last week by some super bulky yarn and whipped up a couple more hats. I found a very cute yet simple (easy) pattern called The Vermonter on Ravelry.

I don't mess around with gauge but I know I'm a loose knitter so I usually go down a needle size or so to get gauge. The first hat came out child size so that was a lesson learned but the pattern knits up quickly and the second one was sized for an adult.

The hat is really cute and I think they both will be nice gifts too.

Vermonter: child hat
Top view of child size.



Vermonter child hat2
Side view of child size.


The Vermonter hat: adult size
Adult size on Josh.


The Vermonter adult hat
On an adult sized head. :)


The Vermonter adult hat2
Adult hat:front
I suppose the hat can be unisex if the pom pom is left off. I didn't ask if my boys would wear the hat or not. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment