Friday, December 14, 2012

Babies

Finally found some time to visit with my friend V who had twin girls in the spring. They had to spend some time in the hospital and one had to be there for an extended time with a couple of surgeries. Thankfully, both are home with their family and I finally got to see both in person.

Aren't they adorable?? I brought some baby items with me to see if they fit. Here's Danica with the baby pom pom hat. She's now 7 months and teething so expect lots of pics with drool and hands in her mouth. :)



IMG_9771.jpg

And I was thrilled to see the baby booties fit her as she has petite feet. Little Mary Janes for Danica!!

IMG_9772.jpg

IMG_9773.jpg

Danica is enjoying the Apple Core blanket I made by tasting it. :)

Now it's Kendra's turn to model the hat. She has a lot more hair than her sister. At first I thought the weight of the hat was going to topple her over; she was definitely swaying when I put it on her head.

IMG_9776.jpg

IMG_9777.jpg

Lots of hair compared to....

IMG_9780.jpg

this. ;) Oh those babies are just precious!

No comments:

Post a Comment