Monday, December 10, 2012

Knitting Frenzy

Not really in a frenzy but I do appear to be churning out quite a bit of knitting this last 2 weeks which is fine with me. I just have to remind myself to have fun and not think of as Christmas knitting.

I will start with the USC beanie that I knit for Hannah's BF Chad.

I found the perfect colors at Joanns, browsed the patterns on Ravelry and came up with this...

USC beanie

It fits a tad small on Tyler and me so it should be okay for Chad. I hope he likes it...I really like the argyle pattern and think I will eventually make more for the boy/men hats.

Otherwise, I'm just knitting what I want and if you like it, fine. Otherwise let someone else choose it.

Finished a sock challenge which qualifies for 2 entries in the November challenge. Pretty good for me too. Remember that yarn that just didn't seem to fit a pattern that I enjoyed? Well, I just became determined to make it work and it did.

Moody Socks3

Here are the Moodyb socks and I shall give them to whoever wants them and they fit that person. Probably a womens size 8.

And to end this post...a December challenge which involves stashbusting using up those little leftover balls of sock yarn to make a crazy pair of socks. 

Leftover stashbuster challenge

The bigger amounts of yarn will be the main anchor color while I add in other colors that won't necessarily be the same color. As you can already tell, the socks are similar but not matching.

Staccato socks:in progress

Nice, bright and cheery colors. After this pair is done, I think I can start on using up my sock yarn club stuff to add to the leftover pile. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment