Friday, November 30, 2012

Skull Hat

I wasn't planning on knitting specific items for family/friends this year because it's too much stress but that urge does always strike and I have to push that feeling down. This year I specifically knitted gifts for Josh's teachers and as I knit throughout the year I put some items into the grab bag for Christmas. It is a pretty small pile and I'm still not trying to panic because some people will not get something.

Our friend Matt has been the recipient of several hats over the years and I guess he hasn't got one in a couple of years because he texted me thanking me for all the hats I've knitted him. A gentle reminder. :)

So I knit him this hat yesterday. Yes, it only took me one day but that's a day of doing absolutely nothing but knit. It turned out fabulous and I think he'll love it whe he receives it for Christmas. Part of knitting is having the recipient love the item as much as I do. He/she will wear it and appreciate it.

I put a lot of time/effort into everything I knit and I want to think that it comes through. It's made to be worn/used and I know Matt will appreciate it. So here I present the Skull hat.

Skull Hat

Skull hat2

Matt will look really cool in his skull hat driving his Cobra around. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment