Wednesday, November 07, 2012

Movember

Quintessence II socks: in progress


It's November and another sock challenge for me. I chose this pattern called Quintessence II which uses worsted weight yarn so the knitting goes along much faster. I started on the 1st and am already past the heel and decreasing the gusset.

The pattern has a unisex look to it which is not too fussy for the man who likes things simple.

I also like how the pattern continues down the heel but I'm not sure how practical these socks will be for wearing purposes but they'll make some really nice house/slipper socks for the winter.

Quintessence II heel

Our weather has been kind of weird in that it was super hot a few days ago and now we're supposed to drop about 30 degrees and possible rain.

Back to knitting after some lunch...

No comments:

Post a Comment