Sunday, January 15, 2012

hat trifecta

I'm on a major roll with these hats which give me a kind of instant gratification high so now I feel a tad guilty neglecting my sock projects. I'm easily distracted by all these cool projects I see on Ravelry so my mind is constantly churning and spinning with ideas.

Anyway, here is the Capucine hat which is knit is bulky chunky yarn which only took a day. When I use Noro it fascinates me with its color so I keep on knitting and before I know it, I have a hat.

Capucine Hat1

Back of Capucine Hat

The hat is hood-like which I think is really cute and feminine (almost looks like I should be on a sleigh ride). It doesn't give me hat head although I have to wear it longer to fully test it out. :) Very unique so much that I want to knit more in all sorts of colors to use up all the yarn I have hoarded away.

Side view of Capucine hat

No comments:

Post a Comment