Friday, January 08, 2010

New Knits


Finished some items that I've been working on...the holiday season was pretty hectic so I took a short 2-3 day knitting break.

Another dodecahedron finished which will be for a little girl...we still need to exchange Christmas gifts with this family. Someone who will remain nameless that insists we all need to gather in one spot before any of our gifts are opened. So maybe this weekend?
another view which is actually in a bathroom with different lighting.

Victoria BC is coming upon us quickly and I just realized this. So that means another hat and handwarmers for me and some hats for my fellow travel buddies. I picked a bright multi color yarn for my hat since I thought everyone will be packed into this city and I need a recognizable hat in case I get separated from my friends.




That reminds me that a certain someone who is supposed to go to Canada with hasn't applied for his passport yet as of last week! He better get on the ball quickly or we will be minus one person.

Have a good weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment