Friday, January 08, 2010

List

Not resolutions but things I want to improve on or try...


  1. I'm still on a yarn "diet" which is not buying yarn with my own money. Gift cards and other people's money I have no problems with. :) I did okay last year with 1 or 2 relapses but the end result is that my friends and family benefit from it eventually.
  2. Cooking. Hector gives himself credit for teaching me. I did take Home Ec in high school but really never was interested in it until marriage. You can't eat out all the time so Hector showed me how to use the broiler and there it took off. I learned how to make his favorite dishes although it's not quite as good as his mom's. I stuck mostly with stuff I knew but lately I'm trying different recipes because I now I enjoy cooking. So more new recipes to try....
  3. Photography. I would like to take some days out of the month to really try taking better pictures. Easy said than done but I can't learn if I don't try. I do end up deleting a lot of pictures but taking them is half the fun.
  4. Declutter everything and organize. Yep, nuf said.
This list could be much much longer but this is a good start. Oh and blog more....

No comments:

Post a Comment