Thursday, January 21, 2010

It's a Mystery

A weird thing happened last night when we came out of Tyler's karate class. The rain had stopped so I was hustling the kids into the Pilot. I have to park on a busy street (Carson) so usually I wait for the trafiic to go by before getting into the driver's side. I was at the rear of the car when the kids closed the door and I saw glass fall in front of me. It was dark glass and I thought it was a broken beer bottle that a car flung. But when I got into the car and closed my door, I heard a noise from the back of the car. Looking back there is a hole in our rear windshield. Oh no.
So whatever happened while we were in the karate studio, broke our rear glass. Bummer. I called our insurance, managed to drive home and rearrange the cars so I could park the SUV in the garage. Phew.
As far as I can tell, nothing was taken. Our bowling ball bags are still there and the portable DVD player too. I need to inspect it now in the daylight to see if there was any other damage but it's going down as vandalism...Boo!







No comments:

Post a Comment