Monday, April 13, 2009

More Zoo

More stuff from the zoo and I think I took about 300 pictures. The playful otter was so cool swimming up to the wall then kind ran up the wall and did backflips. The otter did the same routine all along the wall. Don't they look like they just enjoy life?
This otter decided to come out and pose on the stump...only later did I discover that it peed.

And pooped...

Another alligator with some very impressive teeth.



On a knitting side note: almost done with a pair of socks (Embossed Leaves) which are looking pretty awesome. I'm now debating whether to give them to Josh's teacher for Teacher Appreciation week or save them to enter the fair...
The Monkey socks are 65% finished so maybe these can be the gift socks....I might have to take a survery.

No comments:

Post a Comment