Thursday, April 02, 2009

April Socks

Spring has arrived!! My birthday present arrived a week early...a totally awesome 100mm macro lens from Hector! I took these pictures on my walk home from the school.
Well, whaddya know? Socks are blooming too! I finished these beauties last night so I had to show and tell. The yarn is a super soft alpaca Knitpicks Imagination in Wicked Witch. This is a prime example of using my toe-up technique since I had a limited amount of yarn. I still had leftovers but it's all good. I made the leg shorter since the sock seems narrow and I'll need to find someone with skinny legs about a ladies size 6.



Also I want to point out my new flickr badge which took me about a hour to find where to create and post that on this blog. Hint: it's under tools. Duh...

No comments:

Post a Comment