Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Crankin them out



yes, another project completed. I rule. :) I was busy knitting these babies out while we were at Mammoth. My rate of sock completion is improving. And because I don't knit a test swatch I pretty much guess how big they will turn out. Luckily I know lots of potential recipients with a variety of foot sizes so someone will benefit. It's kinda like finding Cinderella who will fit in the glass slipper but my slipper is a sock. Lame, I know.

Tyler eagerly jumped at the chance to model the warm thick socks. Okay, it's unfortunate that now we are having a heat wave so there is no way someone will wear these now in SoCal. I missed my window of opportunity by about 2 weeks.


The flash washed out some of the colors but the yarn consists of various shades of green. They fit Tyler perfectly so I'm guessing a woman's size 6. I am working on a plain pair of socks for Tyler with red/black yarn. Although this pair with the texture and all could be considered unisex.

No comments:

Post a Comment