Sunday, August 13, 2006


It was funny the other day because I remembered one of Hector's first dates about 15 years ago. We were both living in San Diego, Hector was in med school and I was finishing pharmacy school. We didn't have a lot of money so we spent a lot of time driving around. One time we ended up at the beach that was very secluded that could only be accessed by a steep trail from a cliff. It was a popular for hangliders because of the cliff. We made our way down to the beach and whoa, walked onto a nude beach (Black's beach) & Hector knew it. We hadn't planned on hanging out on the beach so we just walked (clothed) along by the water. It was quite a sight. I don't have any problem with nudity so it was interesting. Also about 95% of the people at the beach were men. I have never seen so many naked men in my life. They were going about their business, sunning, jogging (with sneakers, nothing else) and playing volleyball au naturel. I even saw old men ...so I saw into the future how men age. So now I look into our past and decide that this was an unusual date. I still have a few more crazy dates in my past but I'll hold off for now. My most unusual dates are when I am the observer and things are happening around me. I'm sure most people have done something that one wouldn't expect...so what have you done?

1 comment:

  1. Deb...real good question...I'll have to think about it and get back to you....

    ReplyDelete